Day 1: Istanbul – Gallipoli – Canakkale (By Coach)
You will be picked up from your Hotel early morning and drive to Gallipoli. Lunch en route. Arrive and visit The Kabatepe Museum, Brighton Beach, ANZAC Cove, Ariburnu & Beach Cemetery, ANZAC Commemoration Site, Lone Pine Australian
Memorial, Johnston’s Jolly, (Turkish and Allied trenches & tunnels), 57th Regiment Turkish Memorial, The Nek, Chunuk Bair and New Zealand Memorial. After the tour, cross the Dardanelles by ferry to Canakkale. Dinner & overnight in Canakkale.
Day 2: Canakkale – Troy - Istanbul (By Coach)
After breakfast, you will be picked up from your Hotel and drive to Troy. Arrive and visit the replica of the Trojan Horse, Helen of Troy, The Trojan Wars, The battle between Achilles & Paris, Sacrificial Altars, The 3700 year old city walls, Houses of Troy I, The Bouleterium (Senate Building), The Odeon (Concert Hall), and the remains of the several cities left from Troy I. After the tour cross the Dardanelles and return to Istanbul. End of our services. (B)
· 1 Nights Accommodation @ 4 or 5 Star or Boutique Hotels
· English Speaking Tour Guide
· Transportation from/to Istanbul/Gallipoli/Istanbul in A/C & non-smoking vehicle during tours&transfer
· Entrance fees to the sites and museums
· Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
· Local Taxes and Service Charges
· International Flight
· Personal expenses
· Tips to the Driver, Guide and Hotel Staff
· Beverages with Dinner
· Portrages at Hotels&Airports
* Itinerary can be customized upon request to suit your specific interest.
* Itinerary can be extended or shortened upon request.